Saturday 15 August 2015

WhY????

Hi, my name is Yellow and this is my blog. I'm pretty new to this blogging thing and that is quite a shame seeing as everyone else is so into it and it has been around for a while but here i am all the same.

I follow a couple of blogs but never had the courage to start mine off until about an hour ago when I finally got the nudge I needed.
I had however been writing pieces for the blog over the last few years and these would make the bulk of my first few posts.

So why start a blog anyway and what do I hope to put 'out there' which isn't already 'out there'.
I seem to have a peculiar sometimes strange and awkward view of issues, secular and religious, and that view is all I hope to put up here for you my prospective readers to see. Hopefully there would be feedback from you and a chance to discuss some of these matters so as to know your thoughts and views.

I will be talking about stuff which range from everyday life, like events which occur while walking down the road or taking a cabby ride, to matters of conscience and religion. Issues which affect our daily existence and inter-personal interactions.
God help me to be funny as well and keep you willing/interested to come back each week to check out a new post. That is right, for a start I'll have one post up each week and see where things go from there.

Thank you and welcome to Yellow's blog. Say in a few weeks time I'll tell you how I got the name yellow and probably say a thing or two about who yellow is.
For now though, know that I am Nigerian, mid-twenties, weird and funny and a Christian who hopes to reach out to young people and make them have a slightly different outlook to life than we already do.

Yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment