Thursday 15 October 2015

Christianity as I see it, through my eyes

So I scored 15% on the last challenge despite all that hard work, somehow though (miraculously), I passed and was permitted to move on to the next challenge. Tough to explain; that is grace.
Should I fail on the next challenge, I am sure this grace thing would step in and cover for me again like before. That is faith.
On the next challenge I still work as hard as, or harder than, before rather than…. That is works.
Though I Know already that my attempts at doing good works, diligent as they may seem, would only, and always, produce results which are akin to filthy rags of righteousness (that is surrender) and despite the assurance of grace which I have through faith, I still do these works. I refuse to rest on my oars and just allow grace abound, even though it is said to abound even much more where such failure (iniquity) abounds. I double my efforts on the next challenge in an attempt not to continue in iniquity while looking up to the giver of grace to perfect all that concerns me. Now that is maturity.
That is Christianity, a life of surrender (dependence and total reliance) which ultimately brings you victory and fulfilment.

No comments:

Post a Comment